Subsea Installation work comprises of mainly:
We do complete engineering required for various Subsea Installation work. This comprises of mainly:
- Mattress installation
- Suction/Hammer Pile Installation
- Rigid Riser Installation
- Jumper and Manifold installation
- In-line spool piece installation
- PLET/PLEM installation
Dynamic simulations performed to determine the above parameters while keeping in mind several constraints such as:
- Determining Optimum Vessel and Crane Set-up
- Lift Rigging Design
- Assessing Workability of operation
- Need for Heave Compensation
- Seafastening during transportation
- Offshore procedures to be followed during execution
- Hydrodynamic forces during splash zone
- Crane or A-frame Winch Capacity
- Vessel Motions
- Existing Environment conditions - Waves, Water Depth etc
We follow DNV codes and standards for our analysis.
These are industry recognized software packages used widely all over the world.
How do we add Value?
Our engineering aims to deliver the most efficient solution, both technically and commercially, using our company QSHE standard. For example, vessel/crane set-up is chosen so as to minimize lift object motions. This enhances workability, reduces rigging requirements and leads to safer operation.
- Analyses document(s)
- Procedure Document
- Seafastening Design